Friday 12 September 2014

Merdor

Over the past few months I've been working on a game called Merdor. It's a project I started five years ago, back in 2009 when I first started programming. Things have been pretty hectic with Architecture over the last 6 months, and I haven't had much time to work on side projects. So I made time. I have a number of things I'm working on; which I'll reveal later.

http://www.indiedb.com/games/merdor

Merdor is built in a game engine called Game Maker.
Over the past few months I've rebuilt the game [the previous mechanics were horrible due to a lack of programming knowledge].
Personally of the various game projects I've been working on this has the greatest appeal to me.
As it is currently a playable build, I've decided to release it as an Alpha to see what everyone thinks, and gain some feedback as to what I can prove/what works well. I'll release updates to build on the existing game and add more features/levels.

http://www.indiedb.com/games/merdor

No comments:

Post a Comment